A northern summer, or, Travels round the Baltic, through Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Prussia, and part of Germany, in the year 1804
In 1804 Sir John Carr traveled around the Baltic through Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Prussia, and part of Germany where he made illustrations along the way.
Hand-colored illustrations are aquatints engraved by Thomas Medland after Carr's designs.
List of Images
1. Book Display
2. Front Cover
3. Title Page
5. Cronborg Castle and Elsineur from Hamlet's Garden
6. A Sweedish Village Church
10. Petersburg taken from the steeple of St. Peter and St. Paul
11. House and Boat built by Peter the Great
12. Hall and Winter Garden in the Taurida Palace
14. Brandenburgh Gate, Berlin
15. Back Cover