Letters from Buenos Ayres and Chili : with an original history
Octavo, half title, title, 3 leaves, text 324pp, 6 hand colored aquatint plates.
Abbey Travel 697; Sabin 18746; Prideaux, pp. 334, 378; Bobins 806.
List of Images
1. Front Cover
3. Title Page
4. A Cacique in his dress of ceremony
5. A lady of Lima, in her wedding dress
6. Walking dress of a lady of rank & her servant, of Chili
7. Merchant's ladies of Chili
8. A tradesman's wife & daughter of Chili
9. Home dress of a lady of rank & her servant, of Chili
10. Back Cover
Publisher: London : R. Ackermann
Date Added: 2019-05-03