History Archive > Africa and the American Flag (1854)
Foote, Andrew Hull (1806-1863)
Foote, Andrew Hull. Africa and the American Flag. New York. 1854.
Foote, Andrew Hull (1854) Africa and the American Flag. New York.
Foote, Andrew Hull, Africa and the American Flag. New York. 1854.
No description available.
1. Front Cover
2. Title Page
3. The Human Sacrifices of the Ek-gnee-noo-ah-toh
4. Probable Configuration of Africa
5. A Slave Ship
6. Dahomey, Skull Ornaments and Banners
7. The Platform of the Ah-toh
8. U.S. Brig Perry Vs. American Slave Ship Martha
9. Audience to the Perry's Officers by the Queen Of Ambrizette
10. Shore and Roadstead of Jamestown, St. Helena
11. Back Cover
Publisher: New York
Date Added: 2019-07-06
Six Months Residence and Travels in Mexico
The Indian Races of North and South America
American Ornithology Vol. 1
Notes in North Africa
The Home of Fadeless Splendour or, Palestine of Today