History Archive > Africa and the American Flag (1854)
Foote, Andrew Hull (1806-1863)
Foote, Andrew Hull. Africa and the American Flag. New York. 1854.
Foote, Andrew Hull (1854) Africa and the American Flag. New York.
Foote, Andrew Hull, Africa and the American Flag. New York. 1854.
No description available.
1. Front Cover
2. Title Page
3. The Human Sacrifices of the Ek-gnee-noo-ah-toh
4. Probable Configuration of Africa
5. A Slave Ship
6. Dahomey, Skull Ornaments and Banners
7. The Platform of the Ah-toh
8. U.S. Brig Perry Vs. American Slave Ship Martha
9. Audience to the Perry's Officers by the Queen Of Ambrizette
10. Shore and Roadstead of Jamestown, St. Helena
11. Back Cover
Publisher: New York
Date Added: 2019-07-06
An Authentic Narrative of the Loss of the American Brig Commerce
A Voyage in the West Indies
Africa, Being an Accurate Description
Africa and the American Flag
Narrative, of a Five Years Expedition Vol. 2