History Archive > Lake Scenery of England (1859)
(!) Remove Ads
Pyne, James Baker
Pyne, James Baker. Lake Scenery of England. London. 1859.
Pyne, James Baker (1859) Lake Scenery of England. London.
Pyne, James Baker, Lake Scenery of England. London. 1859.
No description available.
1. Title Page
2. Coniston Water and Coniston Old Man
3. Lake Winderemere
4. Lake Winderemere Regata
5. Winderemere as Seen from Orrest Head
6. Windermere Water Head
7. Rydal Water
8. Grasmere from Loughrigg Fell
9. Brothers' Water
10. Hawes Water and Watergill Force
11. Langdale Pikes
12. Thirlemere and Wythburn
14. Wast Water
15. The Vales of Ennerdale and Butteremere
16. Ennderdale Lake
18. Crummock Water
19. Lowes Water
20. The Derwent River and Borrowdale
22. The Druidical Circle near Keswick
23. Bassenthewaite Lake, Vale and Village
24. The Vale of Keswick, Bassenthewaite Lake and the River Greta
Date Added: 2019-07-05