History Archive > The Story of the Campaign of Sebastopol (1855)
Hamley, Edward Bruce (1824-1893)
Hamley, Edward Bruce. The Story of the Campaign of Sebastopol. London. 1855.
Hamley, Edward Bruce (1855) The Story of the Campaign of Sebastopol. London.
Hamley, Edward Bruce, The Story of the Campaign of Sebastopol. London. 1855.
No description available.
1. Title Page
2. Interior of Hut in the Camp
3. Battle Field on the Alma
4. Monastery of St. George
5. Cliffs of the Monastery of St. George
6. Balaclava in Winter
7. Exterior of Hut in the Camp
8. Sebastopol from the Piquet House near the Woronzow Road, Augst 1855
9. Zouaves at a Washing Place
10. Valley of Tchergoum
11. Sketch Map of Sevastopol with the Siege Works - 1855
Date Added: 2019-07-05
Pictorial Records of Remarkable Events in the History of the World
A Book of Old-World Gardens
Original Sketches in the Punjaub
The Eastern Shores of the Adriatic